In 2003 when I decided to serve in the real estate market of Raleigh, NC, my husband and I put together a business model. Its primary purpose was not solely supported by a compilation of statistics and financial goals as one might expect. Instead, we surmised that in order for my business to be successful, it would need to be primarily measured by the satisfaction of my customers. I committed that integrity, expertise, care & dedication would serve to define my business success. Not only do I want my clients to experience these characteristics when working with me, I want them to enjoy the process that often times comes with a lot of stress and decision-making opportunities.
Native to the suburbs of Philadelphia and having lived in the greater Boston area for 9 years as well as San Antonio for 5 years, I have become partial to the Triangle area. By choice, Brian & I moved our family of all boys to this area in 1997 in order to continue enjoying the south yet be closer to family in the Northeast. The Triangle continues to be the perfect place for us.
Servicing the real estate industry has become a great passion of mine. Prior to real estate, I spent 12 years as a registered nurse. Upon "retirement", I functioned as sole proprietor of an interior sewing business for local Triangle residents.
My experiences in the service professions have been extremely beneficial in ultimately meeting the needs of my Buyers & Sellers. So much is involved with each & every real estate transaction. My goal is to assist each client by affording them the least amount of stress throughout the entire transaction, whether buying or selling or contemplating the like! My extensive knowledge of the surrounding Triangle communities will work tirelessly on your behalf to make your next home buying or selling experience a pleasant & successful one.
- Top 1% Triangle Real Estate Brokers '17, '18 & '19
- Owner, Broker Simmons Realty Group
- Past Co-Chair, Member, RRAR Top Producer Council
- Member, RRAR Small Brokerage Council
- KW Cary Top 1% Individual Sales '09-'17
- KW's Carolinas Top 10 Individual Sales '09, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16 (Out of 6,800 Agents)
- Coldwell Banker HPW Cary Top Volume Leader '07, '08
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle '07
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society '08
Professional Associations & Designations
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors® (NCAR)
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors® (RRAR)
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
- Real Estate BUYER AGENT Council, Inc. (REBAC)
- ABR Designation, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Agent Leadership Council, Keller Williams Realty '12, '13, '14, '17
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Boston College '87
- North Carolina Real Estate Course Nov '03
- North Carolina Broker Licensing Course '04
- ABR® Designation Course (Accredited Buyer Representative) '04
- Wife to Brian since 1987 (high school sweetheart)
- Mom to 3 grown boys and daughter-in-law… Austin, Jane, Garrett and Parker
- Grandma (called Bebe) to Hudson and Eli
- Active participant in local church community
- Passionate supporter of brain tumor research at Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke
- Promoter of active lifestyles and healthful eating (although I still love junk food...)
- Opinionated yet active listener
- Proponent of home renovation & remodeling